Monday, May 24, 2010

Help me my compiler dose not run?

when i run my programe


awindwo appears:








**** Build of configuration Debug for project rag ****





make all


Building file: ../rag.cpp


Invoking: Cygwin C++ Compiler


g++ -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -MMD -MP -MF"rag.d" -MT"rag.d" -o"rag.o" "../rag.cpp"


Finished building: ../rag.cpp





Building target: rag.dll


Invoking: Cygwin C++ Linker


g++ -shared -o"rag.dll" ./rag.o


Finished building target: rag.dll

Help me my compiler dose not run?
There is no error message so it's doing what you are telling it.





Section 1 Compilation Stage - it's compiling rag.cpp correctly and creating the object file rag.o





Section 2 Linker Stage - the linker is using the object file and correctly creating the target file rag.dll





A dll is a dynamic link library file and is supposed to be used with the actual executable program which I assume is awindwo.exe.





I think you need to look for another makefile that builds the executable file as you seem to be calling the makefile for "project rag" which only makes the dll.


No comments:

Post a Comment